Thursday, February 23, 2012

HUSKISSON BEACH Tourist Resort

18th & 19th February 2012

After being at Kiama nothing can ever compare again, especially the caravan parks we have gone from  the penthouse to the outhouse.

The purpose of being in Huskisson was to help Josh do a shop refit in a Pharmacy at Sanctuary Point just nearby. This was going to give Patrice 2 days of quiet ‘Me’ time while I was off abusing my body.
As we drive into Huskisson there are these signs ‘Triathlon This Weekend’ we then find out that just once a year they have the big Husky Triathlon with 4,000 competitors and their support crews converging on the town. The town was out of control and along with a massive down pour which saw the water come up to the running boards of the Prado it was not the place for a relaxing weekend. I thought Trice would be able to have a good LOOK around but she said that men in lycra with shaved legs just didn’t do anything for her. On the other hand girls in lycra are a different story for me.


2 days of work Saturday 11.00am ‘till 10.00pm and Sunday 8.00am ‘till 5.00pm made me realize that I am not as young as I used to be but I came out of it unscathed but Josh did end up with a sore foot and sore arm from me dropping things. Too bad so sad…..    

No comments:

Post a Comment