Sunday, April 11, 2010

Driving, driving, driving ....not much to report

11/04/2010


Starting to get the taste for the sea, we have not had flies now for some time, we got out of the car for lunch and nearly got taken away by flies and locusts. We had another big drive today and have ended up in Hughenden around 400 klms east of Townville. Not much to report as it
was Sunday and no one was around and not much was open so Trice and I amused each other to fill in the time. It is a sign of insanity being together for 5 weeks, not having a fight but here we are playing “I Spy”? I have some severe concerns for Trice as I am OK. She had a fit of the giggles watching some poor locust who connected with our radio aerial and was hanging on with his legs wrapped around the aerial. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that he wasn't hanging on he was just in a very poor state.










Got some bad news first thing this morning my Uncle Bruce passed away last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment