Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Computer with all my photos

I was almost suicidal 3 days ago as I got the news that the harddisk had failed and I had lost all data since my last backup. Nooooooooooo!!!!!! that was all my photos and videos from the trip. Well Mr Super Geek decided to take my computer with him to see what was going on. 

Mr SG rang me today while I was wandering around Bunnings, hardware and computers, it doesn't get much better does it? The news is "My computer has been fixed and all my data has been saved" 

This is a photo of me feeling a bit of relief........


2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Well done.

    Computers are of one mind this week. On Thursday I sat in front of my silent PC black screen after the blue screen of death had flickered for a nano second, and then all went very quiet, and then joy, it started itself up again - then sadness when it sputtered out again and sulked. Hair pulling and gnashing of teeth when I realised how long it is since I did a serious backup.... oh dear - at least there is the laptop... Sue Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post that video Mike?

    ReplyDelete